Frisco, TX 75033
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
The Company: Lakehill Lawn is a fast-growing entrepreneurial company and is hoping to attract talent interested in growing with us. We are known for the great care we take with clients and have the same level of care for our Team Members also.
- Quality, Reliability, Character, Dependability, Trust are essential.
- We believe in RESPECT for our Team Members, Clients, and future Clients.
The Position: We’re looking for a Lawn Service Team Leader with a desire to assist our Lawn Technicians, Leaders, Clients, Future Clients, and the Company. A Lawn Service Team Leader role includes driving the company trucks and operation of walk behind lawn mowers, string trimmers, edgers, aerators, dethatchers, blowers, spreaders, sprayers, tillers, shrub trimmers, cultivators, blowers and other similar equipment. Lawn Service Team Leaders are generally members of a two or three-person team, but may at times operate alone or with a crew up to four members. Team Leaders are responsible for the supervision of Technicians and the overall quality of the services.
Lawn Service is focused on mows, edging, trimming and blowing. Additional Services include Fertilization, Weed Control, Shrub Trims, Bed Cleans, Mulch, Aeration, Dethatch, and other related projects. A valid driver’s license, insurance, and good driving record are required.
The pay range we’re offering is $16 to $20 per hour paid weekly.
- Pay Raise Review after 7, 14, 21, 28 Days
- Uniforms (Shirt/Cap) Provided / Required
- Bonus Opportunity
The Location: Lakehill Lawn is based in Frisco and our services are limited to the Frisco area. This is a great place to work because, Clients locations are of high quality, the environment is safe, residents are friendly. There is an energy in Frisco that is is hard to find anywhere else.
Why Should You Apply?
- Industry Leading Pay
- Lawn Service Experience
- Like the Outdoors? Find it Here!
- We are Professionals.
- Work in a Safe Environment
- Valid Driver’s License/Insurance with verifiable Good Driving Record
Why Should You NOT Apply?
- Unable to Operate Power Equipment
- Unable to Lift 50 lbs (Bagged Mulch/Fertilizer)
- Unable to Work at Elevated Temperatures
- Allergic to Grass / Dust or Other Outdoor Conditions
- Don’t Have Reliable Transportation / Long Travel Distance to Frisco
- Unable to be Punctual – Teams Depart On Time Each Day
- Background Issues – We Require and Obtain Background Checks
- Prior Lawn Service experience required (2 Seasons) If you have no, or limited prior Lawn Service experience, previous Outdoor Experience is required (ex. Irrigation, Fertilization/Weed Control, Pest Control, Roofing, Fence, Construction, etc.)
- Team Leader / Forman / Supervisor experience preferred (1 Season)
- Valid Driver’s Licence with a good verifiable driving record
- Physical ability to lift 50 pounds (ex. equipment, materials)
- Physical Ability to stand/walk for the entire shift while using lawn service equipment
- Able to work in extreme heat, light rain or other less than ideal weather conditions
- Personal Smart Phone with data available for scheduling/communication applications