Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Lawn Service Crew Member
The Company: Lakehill Lawn is a fast-growing entrepreneurial company and is hoping to attract talent interested in growing with us. We are known for the great care we take with clients and have the same level of care for our Team Members also.
- Quality, Reliability, Character, Dependability, Trust are favored attributes.
- We believe in RESPECT for our Team Members, Clients, and future Clients.
The Position: We’re looking for a Lawn Service Crew Member with a desire to assist our Lawn Crew, Team Leaders, Clients, Future Clients, and the Company. A Lawn Service Team Member role includes the operation of walk behind lawn mowers, string trimmers, edgers, aerators, dethatchers, blowers, spreaders, sprayers, tillers, shrub trimmers, cultivators, blowers, and other similar equipment. Lawn Service Crew Members are generally members of a two or three-person team, but may at times operate alone or with a crew of up to four members. Crew Members work closely with their assigned Team Leaders which are responsible for the supervision of Crew Members and the overall quality of the services.
Lawn Service is focused on mows, edging, trimming, and blowing. Additional Services include Fertilization, Weed Control, Shrub Trims, Bed Cleans, Mulch, Aeration, De thatch, and other related projects.
The pay range we’re offering is $15 to $18 per hour paid weekly.
- Pay Raise Review after 7, 14, and 21 Days
- Uniforms (Shirt/Cap) Provided / Required
- Bonus Opportunity
The Location: Lakehill Lawn is based in Frisco and our services are limited to the Frisco area. This is a great place to work because, Client’s locations are of high quality, the environment is safe, residents are friendly. There is an energy in Frisco that is hard to find anywhere else.
Why Should You Apply?
- Industry Leading Pay
- Lawn Service Experience
- Like the Outdoors? Find it Here!
- We are Professionals. Organized.
- Work in a Safe Environment
Why Should You NOT Apply?
- Unable to Operate Power Equipment
- Unable to Lift 50 lbs (Bagged Mulch/Fertilizer)
- Unable to Work at Elevated Temperatures
- Allergic to Grass / Dust or Other Outdoor Conditions
- Don’t Have Reliable Transportation / Long Travel Distance to Frisco
- Unable to be Punctual – Teams Depart On Time Each Day
- Background Issues – We Require and Obtain Background Checks